Batch Kilns - Track Loaded
Tailor made with high quality materials
Batch Kiln Type HTR 100 – Track Loaded
The housing consists of a sturdy all-aluminum construction with special profiles. The construction of the walls is designed with aluminum shells along with high-grade synthetic-resin bounded and non-crushable rock wool (not inflammable). The inside walls are sealed absolutely steam-tight. The outside aluminum walls are rear ventilated.
High performance axial-flow fans specially designed fan wheel in all-aluminum with a directly linked three-phase special fan motor. Here, as always, we put our emphasis on quality and longevity. The fans are statically and dynamically balanced and especially suited for the particular conditions found in a drying installation.
Our heater elements are generally made of stainless-steel tubes covered with laminated aluminum (alum. 99.5) fins. Headers and flanges are also made of stainless steel. These components ensure a highly efficient heat transfer as well as a long-life cycle of the heating system.
Heat recovery system
High Temperature SYP
Installation date: 2018
Capacity: ca. 360,000 bft
Heating Medium: Steam
- increased moisture movement in the lumber
- moisture removal through condensation instead of venting
- less installation area required
- high flexibility and quick responsiveness
- lower power consumption than conventional kilns
- special bright drying without oxidation and discolorization
- vacuum pump without water consumption